West-Trans Equipment Australian designed and manufactured Hook-Lift machines are constructed from high tensile structural steel and quality components using the latest manufacturing technologies and production techniques. All Hook-Lift machines comply with relevant Australian Standards, ADR’s and codes. Hook-Lift machines are protected with an anti corrosive primer base and 2 coats of black finish colour.
West-Trans manufactures a range of hook lifts ranging from 6 tonne through to 28 tonne. Each unit is hand-crafted to the customers exacting requirements and as they are manufactured in Australia, customers will benefit from this by applying their own particular design requirements. There are many variations that can be accommodated in a West-Trans manufactured hook lift.
- Working load limit (WLL) = 6,000kg
- Tare weight = 990kg
- Hydraulic working pressure = 210 BAR (3,000psi)
- Pump flow rate = 45 – 50L/min
- Hyd. oil tank capacity = 55L
- Bin rail width = 1,060mm
- Tunnel height = 40mm
- Lift bar height = 1,450mm
- Stabilizer jack legs
- Inner bin locks
- Manually adjustable hook height
- Tool box (steel or S/Steel)
- Single or dual work area lights
- Amber warning beacon