Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Update
Tuesday 24th of march.
Dear Valued Customer / Supplier
This is a short note to keep you updated with what West-Trans Equipment and sub branches
are implementing at this current time.
- We are practising strict personal hygiene, social distancing and limiting big group gatherings.
- We are limiting all non-essential air travel throughout the business.
- We are avoiding having external persons visit our premises unless its absolutely necessary.
- We will constantly stay in contact with suppliers to ensure our great products still leave the factory in good lead time with no shortages.
- At this stage all our facilities are open for business in each state until further notice.
- We are following strict guidelines with controlling the mandatory social distance rules with all deliveries on our premises.
- We are also asking our staff to minimise external representation at this time by using more phone calls, video chat etc.
We want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to make sure our service and reliability stays at the highest level that you have come to expect, if you have any issues please contact any of our friendly staff. We will continue to update you as and when new info comes to hand, until then please stay safe.